1. Select a Flash(*.swf)
2. Upload Flash(*.swf)
3. Processing Flash(*.swf)
4. Failed(unable to convert video file)
YouTube does not support upload Flash(*.swf), How to upload Flash to Youtube?
Let me give you a suggestion: Why not convert Flash to Video? It has no difference with source Flash. YouTube can upload mp4 video successed, you can have a try .
1. Free download the powerful and simple-to-use Free Reool Flash to MP4 tool, install and launch.
2. Add any "SWF" video file from the "Add SWF" tool bar.
3. Choose a proper "MP4" video profile, for example "MP4 - H.264/AVC Video(*.mp4)".
4. Click "Convert" button! After a few minutes waiting, the conversion from Flash to MP4 file is completed with excellent video quality.
Tips 1: If you need, crop SWF and add watermark image on the SWF.
Tips 2: Free Recool SWF to Video Converter provides various video profiles and these formats are classified by device to let you use conveniently, furthermore, the powerful SWF converter offers many advanced options such as bit rate, sample rate, zoom, etc. for some seniors.
More detail see Online video:
Now you can the output mp4 video to YouTube. It has no difference with source Flash.
1. Use Free Recool SWF to Video Convert to convert Flash to Video, recommand mp4 video format.
2. Upload the mp4 video file to YouTube, like I tried before, You can successfully upload the flash animation in your Youtube channel.
3. Share the flash animation with you friends, enjoy youself.